Friday, November 30, 2012


Dec 19, '09 12:51 PM
for everyone
Link
Life is always full of surprises big and small. We won our first award last Dec 7, 2009 held at the Arena in San Juan, for the cover song, Usahay, composed by Juanito Angos which I arranged in bossanova. It was unexpected but very pleasant surprise. Coming from Cebu, I included Usahay  in our album Changes.because of it's simplicity, meaningful and touching lyrics. I would always include it in my repertoire whenever we performed in Cebu. Our original composition Boracay, Alaala Mo was also included in the nomination. 
Whenever I watch Music Awards on T.V. I really get excited for the winners. I would try to imagine how it would feel to be one.I was pinching myself when we were announced as the winner of the Best World Bossanova. I never even had the chance to prepare something appropriate to say after receiving the award.
Thus I would like to give thanks and praise first of all to the Lord Almighty, nothing is possible without Him. The brilliant composer, Juanito Angos.My husband Miguel for giving the song such a wonderful feel of bossanova. Dix Lucero for the sensual, jazzy touch with his saxophone, Angee Rozul for his sensitivity and expertise in mixing all our songs in this album, Changes. Dream Fm our sponsor, for giving us an opportunity to be heard and for always playing our songs. Our very supportive family,friends and followers. I hope we will still be blessed to keep on creating the music we love.To Pari, thank you for this wonderful Xmas gift!

Evelyn Juteau
Aquarela

No comments: